Monday, January 14, 2013

Facebook is now NOT free.

Facebook has began charging people to send messages to people who facebook deems they must not know because they have no connections. Facebook is no longer a place to meet new friends, but a place to monopolize peoples interactions. 

This message is from my computer.

What this new rule means for you? Well, if I am a corporation and I have 100,000 dollars and I want to spam inbox you on facebook. I now can do that. So prepare to have your inbox spammed by corporations very soon. Another epic fail by facebook.

"Facebook Inc. said it has begun testing a system for users to send messages to people outside their immediate circle of social contacts for a payment of $1, as the company continues to find new ways to capitalize on its popularity." - http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323277504578191643365183814.html

4 comments:

  1. I just tried to message someone I don't know and did not get this come up at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why you can't believe everything you read..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did get the message when I tried to message someone. I just sent the mess to the "other folder"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why are you on it then? Something must have interested you. Leave and let others enjoy. Rice and peas! X

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say?

Join Us On Facebook?

Please Wait 5 Seconds...Skip

Trending Articles